首頁 > 產品一覽 > 光學測試設備 > Spectral Products > Compact 1/8 Meter Computer Controlled Monochromator / Spectrograph
Compact 1/8 Meter Computer Controlled Monochromator / Spectrograph
● Compact size - Only 51/4x31/4x31/4
● Connects to any computer via standard RS232 interface.
● Double grating turret, allow for a broad spectral range coverage
● May be factory configured as a mono chromator or a spectrograph
● Yields average efficiency TRIPLE that of a concave holographic grating monochro mator/spectrograph.
● Scans in both directions and in nanometers, Angstroms, microns, wave-numbers, or eV.
● Change slits on the fly.
● Monochromator may be factory configured for right angle or straight through beam path.
● Suitable for fluorescence, radiometry, process control, colorimetry, tunable filtering, Raman spectroscopy, among others.
Compact 1/8 Meter Monochromator
Dual Grating Turret, 1/8 meter Monochromator
Hand-held control module with function
|Design||Czerny-Turner, dual-grating turrets.|
|Beam Path||Straight Through standard, Right Angle provided on request.|
|Wavelength Drive|| Worm and wheel withmicroprocessor control and
anti-backlash gearing. Bi-directional. Usable in
positive or negative grating orders.
|Slits|| Standard Set includes; 0.125mm, 0.15mm, 0.3mm,
0.6mm, 1.2mm and 2.4mm x 4.0mm.
|Max Resolution||<1nm w/1200G/mm grating and standard slits.|
|Gratings||One to two gratings (30 x 30mm) must be purchased.|
|Software||Demonstration control program and LabView driver included.|
|Power||UL listed 110/220V power pack|